If you have been charged with a crime in Toronto, don’t fight the legal system alone — even if you are not guilty!
An experienced Toronto defence lawyer can help you understand the criminal charges against you, build a strong defense and protect your rights throughout the legal process.
Adam Steven Boni is a Toronto criminal defence lawyer with over 20 years of experience in all areas of criminal law, including:
• Murder / Homicide
• Sexual Assault
• Domestic Violence
• Drug Crimes
• Weapons Charges
• Theft / Fraud
• Breach of Trust
For a free consultation with an experienced Toronto defence lawyer, contact Adam Steven Boni today.
What Questions Should You Ask Over the Phone with a Criminal Defense Lawyer in Toronto?
If you have been charged with a crime, the first step is to contact a Toronto defence lawyer for a free consultation. During your consultation, there are certain questions you should ask in order to get a better understanding of your case and what to expect moving forward.
Some of the questions you may want to ask during your consultation include:
• What type of experience do you have with cases like mine?
• How often do you take cases to trial?
• What are the possible outcomes of my case?
• What are the likely consequences if I am convicted?
• How long will the entire process take?
• How much do you charge?
You should also feel free to ask your lawyer any other questions you may have about your case, the legal process, or your lawyer’s experience. It is important that you feel comfortable with your lawyer and confident in their ability to defend you.
What are the Benefits of Working With an Experienced Toronto Defense Lawyer?
1. A criminal defence lawyer can provide you with expert legal advice and representation if you have been charged with a crime.
2. A criminal defence lawyer can help you to understand the charges leveled against you and the possible consequences of a conviction.
3. A criminal defence lawyer can investigate the facts of your case and gather evidence to support your defence.
4. A criminal defence lawyer can examine the prosecution’s case against you and look for weaknesses that can be exploited.
5. A Toronto defence lawyer can cross-examine witnesses for the prosecution to try to discredit their testimony.
6. A criminal defence lawyer can call witnesses on your behalf to give evidence in support of your defence.
7. A criminal defence lawyer can make legal arguments on your behalf in court.
8. A Toronto defence lawyer can negotiate with the prosecutor on your behalf to try to have the charges against you reduced or dropped altogether.
9. A criminal defence lawyer can represent your case, from bail hearings to appeals.
10. Hiring a criminal defence lawyer gives you the best chance of achieving a favourable outcome in your case
Contact Adam Boni for a Free Criminal Defense Consultation
Call Adam Steven Boni for a free consultation. Mr. Boni is an experienced Toronto defence lawyer who has helped many clients achieve favourable outcomes in their cases. Contact us today to learn how we can help you.